Monday 25 July 2011

Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Hi there!
I've been REALLY busy this week, and I've created something for another blogosphere challenge!
Today's creation is an entry for the Simon Says Stamp blog, where their challenge this week is to use newspaper.

Here is my entry...




I've made a little box using Kaisercraft papers, which I embossed and attacked with my fave...Distress Inks!
The little flower is from the Tattered Florals die, when the flower was finished I dipped the tips in embossing ink then sprinkled on clear embossing powder.The leaves are a Cuttlebug die which I then dry embossed and inked with Peeled Paint DI.
The white embossed doily stamp is from My Mind's Eye "Gertie" set.

I love how it turned out.
What do you think?
Why not pop on over to the Simon Says Stamp blog and you too could be in the running for some fabbo prizes!

Thanks for stopping by,
XRebecca




2 comments:

  1. So vibrant and fabulous Rebecca! I see you are putting your cuttlebug to good use ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew how lovely you are, but I had no idea how creative and talented you are too!
    Shona

    ReplyDelete